Wednesday, May 19, 2010

you may call me professor anderson...

I held my first photography class today and it went very well.
To tell you the truth, I was scared...
-but-
I had a lot of fun and inquisitive people..
lots of laughing
...and even some oohing and awing.
(a bit of a confidence boost for this girl)
I really enjoyed teaching others about the knowledge/understanding
of something I'm passionate about.
-so-
Since I am a visual learner,
the next few posts are some of the samples
I put together to help explain
some of the elements of photography I went over.

3 comments:

Daughter of God said...

you did such a good job!! you're a natural, and I love love LOVED all of the visuals, I think they helped tons!
amy

ckm said...

Great examples. I think I'm a visual learner as well ... but need more exposure to get it to click. Guess you need to come out here for awhile. It takes me a L O N G time to learn - fyi.

Brittany said...

well, well, look at you, Mrs. Professor Kins ;) that is so awesome!