Thursday, January 21, 2010

A to the Z wedding...

I've been in Arizona with my twin sister Shannon.
On the 2nd and 3rd days I was visiting,
I assisted Shannon on a wedding she had booked
for Kelly and Kyle-she has such a wonderful name ;O)

The next 4 pics I personally took while trying to:
-shade the subject from harsh shadows
-fixing hair from flying away
-checking out the next site for pics
-caring around ALL the camera equipment for Shannon
-holding the external flash for back lighting
-tying not to cry while being yelled at for being in the shot-jk
-picking out certain poses/ideas for each site
-oh, and feeding grapes and fanning Shannon with large leaves
(ok, the last one was a slight exaggeration)
These are a few of Shannon's great shots:

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Gorgeous!
I'm booking you two now for my kids weddings :)