Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Bir...wait, hu?

My birthday is tomorrow and a new IN-N-OUT just opened today...
so Mike decided to really suprise me...
when he got home from work...
he went straight into the kitchen...
all of a sudden...
he started singing Happy Birthday...
and was holding something...
and I saw it...
my very own burger and fries from IN-N-OUT...
HALF EATEN!
HA!
He is SOOOOO silly.
...this is what it looked like when I received my "present"...
nice and COLD with LIMP/SOFT lettuce.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

that is seriously awesome! haha

Melissa D said...

Eric brought home surprise
In n Out too! it felt like my birthday!! Hooray for deliciousness!

ckm said...

Happy Birthday TODAY! Maybe you can have a fresh one today - how sweet Mike shared ;o)

Brooke said...

He was in line forever and didn't get two burgers?
Silly Mike.

Steph said...

yummy......how awesome!!! at least you have one now there! i will be hitting it up next month when i come out there!! however, have you been to 5 guys yet? cuz we actually like it better!!! (except they don't have shakes - but the burgers and fries are better) happy happy b-day! xoxoxoxoox

Kaylee said...

I hope you had a great birthday!!