Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello Helicopter...

Mike and I went to see a local band we love..  Hello Helicopter

Some art at Velour.
Mike and Me
Coby announced to the crowd:
"This next song I would like to dedicate
to my soccer coach Mike Anderson
and his wife Kelly"
...it was soooo cool!
Coby, Jamie and Ryan


Me, Ryan, Coby, James, Jamie, Brad
Mike with Hello Helicopter
I didn't get any pics of James and only one of Brad
...next time;O)
The Lounge for the bands.
The picture doesn't give it justice.

4 comments:

Coby Gerstner said...

Kelly, this is awesome. I love your pictures, I looked at the strikers blog and those are way cool too. Thanks again so much. I'll make sure you get credit for the photos!

Shannon said...

awesome.

Catherine said...

thats so cool! they sound like a good band. do they have a website or something where I can listen to them?

Catherine said...

annnnndddd right after i put that i see that the hello helicopter is a link for their myspace. durrr.