Sunday, February 15, 2009

Arizona trip turns into a Colorado trip...

The doctors don't want the kids around Shannon so she can recover easier/faster. Also with Staph being contagious, the kids shouldn't be around anyways.
I took all 3 kids by myself on an airplane to Denver to my sister Corin's house where they will stay up to 6 weeks while Shannon recovers. What an AWESOME sister hu! I love her!
So on Valentines day I flew the kids to Colorado.
Kaylee and Cade looking out the window.
Conner in the airport just before we started this CRAZY journey.
The kids happy on the plane...just for a moment. haha!
my valentine...
Once I landed in Denver, I went with Corin to pick up Julia from a practice at her high school. I knew they were working on a musical called Aida. I walked in and was about to sit and watch and they started singing a song from Grease...I was kinda confused...I knew that song wasn't a song from the musical they were working on...then Corin said "this is from Mike"...it took me a second to realize what was going on, then I saw the flowers behind Julia and the other girls singing, I knew what was happening. Julia then gave me the flowers after the song ended.
What can I say...he loves me!
Corin video taped the whole thing.
I have such a sneaky family!
The flowers...


Love: My Mike

3 comments:

Roo said...

Cute!!! that is a great valentine.

david and kinsley harper said...

what are cute valentines.... and hard!!! jumping into 3 kids. me and Dave babysat this weekend and it was sooooo hard. good job!

Julianne said...

You do have a sneaky family!