Monday, September 29, 2008

What's in a name...

My sister in Colorado posted this on our family site and I thought I would share

"We were on the topic of the naming of twins this evening. It occurred to the kids that some parents choose to name their twins with names that rhyme or names that start with the same letter. Julia thought about this and then piped in with
'Gosh, Grandma and Grandpa could have named Kelly and Shannon: Kelly and Kannon or how about Shannon and Silly'
We had a good chuckle."

5 comments:

ckm said...

You are definitely the silly one of the bunch...and I love you for it too!

Brittany said...

actually silly would have worked out just fine, i think...

Julianne said...

I think Selly would have been fine too!

Roo said...

That is funny. I think you look like a "silly". HA. THanks for the bread, we were wondering who that was from.

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! That's really funny, cute too!!