Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Two, or 'too' alike...

Before I left for Arizona I was in Deseret Book and saw a Willow Tree doll called 'Two Alike' and thought to my self "That would be something Shannon would LOVE...she even might cry when I give it to her!" So I bought it and couldn't wait to give it to her...
Once I arrive and started unpacking, I mention to Shannon I got her something. She mentioned back she also got something for me. I give the her the box and she says "No, you didn't!" (which was not the reaction I was hoping I would get from her)...at least a Awww I love it or something, but she just walks away! She tells me to follow her and we go into the kitchen and she picks up an identical box and gives it to me. Turns out she had the same idea.
We really are 'Two Alike'

No comments: